MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
- WCS BOE Meeting
- Central Office
- 6:30 p.m.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
- 2nd Grade InView Assessment
- Tuesday, September 24- Wednesday, September 25
- Parent Letter Attachment: 2nd Grade Parent InView Letter
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
- PRIMARY LIFETOUCH PICTURE DAY
Order Online before Picture Day with your Picture Day ID at mylifetouch.com
- Elm ID# EVTRTHTQN
- Hilltop ID# EVT2HFZV3
- Vermont ID # EVTJKPKZ
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
- Zero Waste Lunch Day
PRIMARY STUDENT FEES $40.00
- Fees may be paid on-line through the below link.
- Please note that you will need your child’s student ID number for on-line payments.
- Link: https://www.spsezpay.com/Wyoming/login.aspx
- Payment by check payable to:
- Wyoming City Schools (indicate child’s name)
PRIMARY LUNCH MENU
Week of September 23 (red)
- Monday – Papa John’s Pizza
- Tuesday – “Brunch for Lunch
- Wednesday – Taste of Cincinnati/Cheese Coney
- Thursday – Cheezy Bread
- Friday – “Chicken Little Friday”
Menu Attached: Primary 2019-2020 Lunch Menu
- To add money to your child’s lunch account, go here: www.payschoolscentral.com: Please choose Milford EVSD and add a “4” to your student ID when logging in to your child’s lunch account.
- Payment by check should be made payable to Milford Nutrition Services
BELOW ARE A FEW REMINDERS REGARDING CHILD SAFETY:
- Dogs are not permitted on school property…Please keep dogs off school grounds
- Be aware of speed…The school zone speed limit is 20 mph
- When dropping off or picking up children stop only in legal parking places
- Do not park close to a cross walk… A vehicle parked too close to a cross walk can obscure a child’s view of you and your view of them
- Do not allow children to exit the vehicle while it is in a lane of traffic
- Have children cross the street using cross walks only
- Do not make U-turns inside of a school zone
- Do not use driveways to turn around… Please approach the school zone from the correct direction
- Student drop off – 8:25 a.m. – Student pick up 3:30 p.m.
- A.M. Kindergarten: drop off 8:25 a.m. – pick-up 11:30 a.m.
- P.M. Kindergarten: drop off 12:25 p.m. – pick-up 3:30 p.m.
GET BRAND NEW SPIRIT WEAR DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE FOR HOMECOMING
The Spirit Wear Store is offering BRAND NEW Wyoming gear just in time for homecoming! Online purchases from this flash sale will be delivered to your home in time for the big game! The deadline to order is Monday, September 23rd. Don’t miss out! And the best part is, a portion of the proceeds are donated to PSA and the Athletic Boosters. CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Additionally, the 2019 Spirit Wear calendar of events is underway! Check out the schedule below for pop-up events! The spirit wear program has raised over $65,000 since its inception in 2012. The proceeds are equally split between the Wyoming Athletic Boosters Association and the Wyoming Parent Student Association.
You can visit the spirit wear shop 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday located in The T-Shirt Co., 413 Northland Blvd, Forest Park, 45240.
A message from Wyoming High School’s Club H.O.P.E. (Help Our Planet Earth):
Wyoming Primary School students and their parents and guardians are invited this Friday, September 20th, to be a part of the worldwide rallies that will be taking place to protest the lack of action that has been taken to combat the climate crisis. Parents and students are invited to join the event on the Village Green after school dismissal on Friday.
Interested high school students will meet in front of Pendery at 3:05 and then will march to the village green. There will be signs provided to high school students but students are welcome to make their own, too. Once they arrive at the village green, a few quick speeches will be given. The rally will be over before 4:00. Our Earth needs our help, and a short amount of our time will make a big impact in showing that our generation cares about the climate crisis. Thank you and wear some green!
All student clubs of Wyoming City Schools are provided the same rights and access and are subject to the same administrative guidelines that govern all meetings of student organizations sponsored by the Board of Education.
Supporting Organization News
Wyoming High School Alumni Association Cowboys Comeback!
This year the Wyoming Alumni Association will be hosting its first Cowboy Comeback! This event is geared toward all WHS graduates and all present and former teachers and staff of Wyoming City Schools. The Alumni Association is hoping to provide a fun event that helps all the people that have made Wyoming a great place reconnect!
- WHEN? October 5th, 2019
- WHERE? Centennial Barn, 110 Compton Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215
- TIME to be on the dance floor: 8 PM – Midnight WITH DJ DIAMOND!!!
- WHY? TO HAVE FUN & continue WHS Alumni Association scholarship traditions!
- HOW MUCH? $30 per person
DJ Diamond – Cash Bar – Giveaways – Early & Late Appetizers
Pay on the Website: www.wyominghighschoolalumni.com
Venmo @Jim-Barre-WHSAA with all guests’ names
Any questions or concerns? Contact Justin Buckner at
Justin_buckner@hotmail.com or 513-376-2692
PSA declares Freedom from Fundraising
This year, Wyoming PSA has bundled membership and the directory with the Freedom from Fundraising campaign. In an effort to eliminate traditional selling fundraisers in our district, PSA is asking all families to make a monthly or annual donation. This monthly or annual donation will entitle you to PSA membership, access to the print and online directory, and some Wyoming swag. Please click the link below to learn more!
Wyoming School Music Association membership information
Hello Wyoming Music Supporters! A BIG thank you from WSMA to those of you who have already submitted your memberships and signed up to sell chip wheelies. They’ve had a great response so far. If you haven’t joined WSMA for the 2019-20 school year, it’s never too late to join us in supporting music in our schools.
Visit WSMA’s website at https://wyomingmusic.org/membership/. You can submit your membership electronically or print a form to mail. If you have any questions about WSMA membership or want to get more involved, please call Lisa Duke or Martha Montgomery for information.
WSMA supports music in grades K-12 by funding purchases such as new instruments, music stands, risers, acoustic enhancements and student scholarships! We also provide volunteers, teacher support and publicity to help promote the importance of music education in our school district. We would love to have you join us in supporting music for our kids – joining is easy!
The City of Wyoming will host Fire Up the Pike with food, music and games on Saturday, Sept. 21. Musical acts include Wyoming High School alums The Bundys!