MONDAY, DECEMBER 17
- WCS BOE Meeting
- 7:30 pm Administrative Center
PRIMARY LUNCH MENU
Week of December 17
- Monday – Papa John’s Pizza
- Tuesday – Brunch for Lunch
- Wednesday – Cheeseburger and Spuds
- Thursday – Cheezy Bread/Mariana Sauce
- Friday – Chicken Nuggets or Tenders
Menu Attachment: Primary Lunch Menu 2018-2019
PRIMARY ZERO WASTE LUNCH RESULTS!
A BIG GREEN Cowboy Compliment to Wyoming Primaries!!! You helped reduce trash even further on yesterday’s Zero Waste Lunch Day!!! You put 7.4% less waste into landfill. Every time you think about not wasting your food or reusing a container, you help protect our limited resources. Keep thinking! Keep trying! Keep helping! Go Green Cowboys!!!
CALLING ALL 4TH GRADE PARENTS!
Did you know that the yearbook has pages designated for special “farewell” pictures of the 4th grade students?
Parents can submit a picture of their 4th grader for these special pages until Jan 31, 2019.
The picture should be:
- A favorite current picture of the student (typically outside of school either doing a favorite activity or on a vacation, etc.)
- A close up picture is a better picture- the boxes are smaller and if we can’t zoom in its hard to tell who the kids are
- Picture MUST be a digital and MUST be at least 1 MB in size. It will not print clearly in the yearbook if not at least 1 MB. Some iPhones are set to take larger pictures, but many other smart phones are not set to take pictures in the large size. We have to return almost 50-75 pictures because they are not the correct size. Please check your phone settings before sending in a picture.
- Due date is JANUARY 31 2019
- Pictures should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Each picture must include child’s name, building and homeroom. Pictures are not to be submitted to your room parents!
- Any questions, please send those also to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Primary Yearbook Committee
Dress for the Weather… this is a reminder to please send your child to school dressed for the weather. We will have recess outside on cold days and it is important that your child have his/her coat, hat, and gloves.
Please check for Lost & Found items at your child’s building.
Reminder: Please remember to label your child’s clothing items, backpack, lunch box, instruments, etc. This will facilitate the returning of items to the proper owner.
All classes are held on Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
There are two Sessions:
- Session 1: January 12, 19, 26, & February 2.
- Session 2: February 9, 16, 23, & March 2.
ONLINE REGISTRATION opened on Wednesday, November 28th at 8 PM at http://www.winterenrichment.com/
This year, we will be offering classes such as Circus Acts, Science, Cupcake Decorating, Slime, Hip Hop, Clay Molding, Jewelry Making, and many more. If you have any questions about the program you may contact Jackie Barnes (email@example.com).
DINE AND DONATE
LaRosa’s (Wyoming): Sunday, December 16
- Wyoming City Schools PSA will receive 10% of any dine-in, carryout or delivery order.
- Must present the below attached flyer to your delivery person or cashier with your payment
- Larosa’s Flyer 2018-19
Buffalo Wings & Wings (Finneytown): Thursday, December 20
- Wyoming City Schools PSA will receive 10% of all dine-in food sales.
- You must present the attached flyer
A MESSAGE FROM THE WYOMING SKI CLUB:
NEED A GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT???
*** Friends and family get a 10% DISCOUNT on your PNS Season Pass when you purchase online with the Wyoming Ski Club until Dec. 12th (see details below)***
*** Directions to purchase online Perfect North Slopes season passes to get your special discount:
- log on to: www.perfectnorth.com
- Locate Club Log-in on bottom of page and click on it.
- Click on W to display Wyoming Ski Club, click on Wyoming Ski Club
- Type “ski4ever” in the password box
- Click on see available items to view available passes and complete the online purchase.
Like the Wyoming Ski Club on Facebook to get updates and reminders.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions email us at email@example.com